BILL Forum

BILL Forum

Counselling

HOME Forum Discussion Forum Counselling

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  wendy 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

wendy
    Keymaster

Hi there

I am a Counselling Psychologist in Training at Roehampton University and am doing some research regarding amputee’s experiences of counselling. Many UK services working with amputees are beginning to employ counsellors as potential sources of support and rehabilitation. It is therefore important that counselling is evaluated to provide support for or against its existence as an intervention. It is also important that professionals are informed to provide the best possible service and care.

I am looking for amputees in the South of England that have had at least one session of counselling to take part in a 45-60 minute interview.

If you are interested in taking part please email me at warburtc@roehampton.ac.uk and I will send you more information about my study.

Many thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

It's only fair to share...Pin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on StumbleUponTweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Email this to someone