LimbPower FUNdamental Skills Workshop
Saturday 18th November – 10.00am – 4.00pm
Forum Square, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M22 5RX
For children between 5–18 who have an activity limb.
- skills to help your child take part in school PE
- their confidence and self-esteem
- new skills
- have fun
- meet other children with a similar disability
Your child will be taught how to:
All core skills to support your child to engage in physical activity and sport at school and in the community. Each child will receive a fundamental skills badge and certificate if they can achieve the appropriate level. All exercises are adapted for amputees and children with limb difference.
For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07789 075709 or 01453 886940 for more information.
Visit the LimbPower Website: www.limbpower.com
(Links for application forms below Flyer)
Links: (these will open in new tabs)
- Flyer – to download a pdf of the flyer, please click HERE
- Registration Form 1 – to download a Word doc of the form which you can complete online and return as an attachment, please click HERE
- Registration Form 2 – to download a pdf of the Registration Form, which you can print, complete and return to LimbPower by post please click HERE