An opportunity has arisen for a young lower limb difference actor to play the lead role in a new TV Series.
Casting director for film and TV, Sue Needleman Casting are working on an upcoming television series for BBC. Sue Needleman is a member of BAFTA and the CDG (Casting Directors Guild) and has a track record of casting popular shows including “A Kind Of Spark“, “Love Jones“, “The Beaker Girls“, “Tracy Beaker Returns” and “The Dumping Ground” amongst other successes. Landing this role would clearly be a fantastic opportunity for a young actor with lower limb difference or lower limb loss.
Young Lower Limb Difference Actor Sought
- Applicants should be female, aged 14-20 and have lower limb difference or lower limb loss.
- Any level of acting experience will be welcomed but you don’t need to have any to apply.
- The role will be well paid.
You will find more information and details on the Flyer below or can check out Sue Needleman’s IMDb Page via the link at the bottom of this post.
Links: (will open in new tabs)
- To apply send an email to:
- Sue Needleman IMDb Page: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0624137/